September 8th 2013.
Dear Friends, Readers, and Listeners,
Thank your for your emails. It is very uplifting to get feedback from you on the Saul and Jesus messages that I post on my WordPress blogs. I apologize for my tardiness in responding to you all.
1) Frequently some of you express concern that God is always referred to as a male entity in the channelings that I post on my blogs. Well, I post what I receive. Humanity is frequently, and quite correctly when using the English language, referred to as “mankind,” and that word includes ALL of humanity without differentiation of the sexes. And that is the way I use it and intend it to be understood. I find terms like “Mother/Father/God, and s/he” linguistically clumsy and I avoid using them.
Saul and Jesus offer messages of intense love to all who choose to read them regardless of their sex or sexual orientation – ALL are included, no one is denied, excluded, or shut out. The messages are about LOVE and our oneness in order to bring us together, they are not about separation, taking sides, or supporting one opinion against another. By concerning ourselves about sexual orientation and sexual identity in the language used in these messages I believe that we only engage in divisiveness, distracting ourselves from the meaning of the messages that are forthcoming. There is no intent on my part to offend anyone, I am just sharing spiritual messages of Love as I receive them, and my task, as I see it, is just to share these messages as widely and freely as possible, nothing else.
In Reality there is no separation of the sexes or of any other of the many aspects of self that we, as humans, choose to differentiate between. All are One. In Reality, spiritual entities have the freedom to present or display themselves in any manner they choose in the moment, and they often choose to show themselves in a form that will appeal to and resonate harmoniously with whomever it is they are communing with.
I believe that the sexual identity (male, female, homosexual, lesbian, androgynous, bi-sexual) that we experience as humans can be both empowering and disempowering or divisive. It seems likely to me that we choose a sexual identity when we choose our human life paths before incarnation for the lessons we intend to have presented to us for learning. But, being human is an experience of limitation, and therefore whatever life path we choose to experience will bring us face to face with issue that we need to address. And the only way to address our issues and succeed in learning the lessons with which they present us is through love, compassion, and forgiveness. Trying to reason out a justification for the things that happen to us is mostly, I think, unhelpful. Whatever happens, accept it, and then move on lovingly. Love is the lesson.
2) Some of you have referred to the book “A Course In Miracles” which I have been reading and enjoying enormously on a regular basis for a number of years. In the preamble to the book it explains that the whole course can be summed up as follows: “Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God.”
As I understand it our human lives are illusory, but we experience them as very real and often very threatening and painful. God created One Son according to ACIM, and that Son momentarily thought of being separated from God and the illusion occurred. As I understand it the Son split into myriad separated entities, possibly scattered throughout many universes (“In my Father’s House there are many mansions” as Jesus reportedly said in the New Testament). Reality is our true Home – the spiritual realms; heaven; being in the eternal Presence of God – and we will awaken there from the dream or nightmare that is the illusion when we have released all aspects of ourselves that are not in alignment with Love. God is Love, and nothing that is not in perfect alignment or harmony with Love can enter into God’s Presence. It would be like trying to join together two magnets North Pole to North Pole, or South Pole to South Pole, it just cannot be done. To awaken into Reality we have to let go of all that is unloving, and that, of course includes all need to judge. God Loves, and that action is infinitely inclusive. Judgment is unavoidably divisive. To release ourselves from judging we have to forgive, everyone, and most of all ourselves.
As humans we do all judge, ourselves and others, a lot of the time, and then very frequently project that judgment on to others, because it is so uncomfortable, even shaming if we choose to own it. Once we learn and agree to forgive ourselves and let go of judgment, love flows into our hearts. I think we can all look back on our lives and identify times when we were very unhappy because of a situation that we judged to be wrong or offensive to us, but now, looking back, the situation that we judged seems to have been something that was really not worth getting so upset about. To forgive allows us to love, not forgiving prevents us from loving, and with Love it is all or nothing.
3) Some have asked why I refer to Jesus instead of Yeshua. When I got the intuitive sense that he wanted me to channel him that was the name that I received.
4) Some of you are going through much pain and suffering with life and with relationships. This is a time of upheaval with our move into the New Age last December, and all our issues, anything that we are holding on to that is not in alignment with Love, are coming up into our conscious awareness so that we can address them and release them, thus allowing love to suffuse us in preparation for our awakening. It helps if we can just accept that unpleasant or painful situations or experiences do happen (life on Earth is not perfect), instead of railing against them or apportioning blame for them. They will pass. Pain is a means of getting our attention so that we deal with a physical or emotional wound, clean it and bandage it, and then move on. Dwelling on it is unhelpful. But often we feel that unless someone else does or does not do something we will be unable to be at peace or happy. However, peace and happiness come from within, not from the words or actions of another. Another’s words or actions can hurt or uplift us, but we are not dependent on others for our peace of mind. Needless to say if we are under regular or constant physical or emotional attack we should move away from the one who is attacking us.
If we are experiencing doubt, anxiety, or depression I think it is a sign that we need to spend more time in our quiet private inner space where we can ask our guides, mentors, or angels for assistance. Just briefly explain our predicament, and then listen quietly. Every time a train of thoughts distract us and we become aware of it, let it go and return to listening. And we can also make a point of noticing and enjoying our food, a comfortable chair in which we are sitting, having a shower, in fact anything that gives us pleasure, instead of constantly focusing on things that upset us.
5) A few of you have asked if you can share or quote parts of my blogs on your blogs, or in articles or publications that you are writing. Yes, you may, as long as you give credit for the source and do not quote it in any way that would contradict its meaning.
Love and hugs to you all,